Thing 10: Online Image Generators. These are awesome! I've never heard of any of these, and found them so much fun to use! It makes me wonder, though, if I hadn't been participating in the 21 Things project, how would I have ever discovered them? I love playing around with graphics and can't wait to share these tools with my kids and, hopefully soon, my library patrons. Here's an image I created for my son's band using ImageChef:

Thing 11: Tagging Photos on Flickr and Blogger. I've never been one to take a lot of pictures, although I always enjoy having them afterward. Fortunately, I have lots of avid photographers in my family, so I'm able to mooch pictures from them. Perhaps I can convince them to upload their photos to Flickr; tagging will be very helpful for identifying and organizing photos. With regard to Blogger, I've been assigning Labels to my posts, so I've got that one down.

No comments:
Post a Comment